Tuesday, September 06, 2005

New WAHM blog - introduction

Aloha and welcome to my "Website WAHM" blog. Please feel free to comment on any post and share your own experiences as you wish. From one mom to another (and yes, to dads too), I hope you enjoy the stories of my challenges and triumphs as a part-time working mom/part-time WAHM striving to be a full-time WAHM!

So you can get to know me just a bit, here are some of my "stats":
Name: Stacie Mahoe
Age: 28
DH: Allen
Children: 3 beautiful girls ages 8, 6 tomorrow, and 4 ~ 1 sweet but spoiled son who just made 9 months.
Day job: Operations Manager at a wholesale company
WAHM ventures:

All About Fastpitch and Dynamite Sports are my true passions. I rank All About Fastpitch first mostly because it's my baby ~ I built it and developed it myself. Eventually, I'd like it to add some revenue, but Dynamite Sports is what I want to grow into my full time income. Arbonne International I stay with because I personally use the product so for me it's an added benefit to also be a consultant as well as a customer. I still work on it, but that's not where my focus lies at this point.

As you can see, just like you, I'm a busy Mom! I know once my kids get older and are all involved in different activities it will only get worse. I want to be there for those activities though, so that's why I'm working so hard on becoming a full time WAHM!

I finally took the leap and joined Mom Masterminds because I kept seeing links and banners that said "if your serious about your business" get involved with the business coaching and mentoring at Mom Masterminds . Well, I kept saying that I wanted to be a full-time WAHM, but was I actually doing anything about it? Joining Mom Masterminds was my first step in taking serious action in growing WAHM business. It forced me to make a true commitment to myself and to being a WAHM.

For those of you who are in the same situation as me and want to make a real go of your business but aren't sure how, or maybe you have a business going but you want to take it to the next level, Mom Masterminds ~ it's a great place to learn and grow! The group there has really been instrumental in "walking me through" new ideas and situations ~ it's a great support system to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home