Friday, December 16, 2005

Company Christmas Party

One perk of working outside the home is going to company Christmas parties. Our company is having more of a Company Christmas Dinner more than a party because there are only 4 employees, but it still should be lots of fun! Each Christmas party I've been to with this company has been small, but a blast just the same.

Tomorrow night, DH and I will have a night out without the kids to attend my Company Christmas Dinner. I guess that's another cool thing about it company Christmas parties. They give DH and I a reason to get a sitter and do something together without the kids! I guess if I ever do become a full-time WAHM ~ we'll still have to arrange to have a "company Christmas party" to go to ~ even if it's just us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home