Thursday, December 15, 2005

Outsourcing - Giving it a shot!

Yes ~ I'm taking my first venture into outsourcing. I certainly see how it could be beneficial in getting things done! However, it is also a little scary to have someone else make files for you. At first I didn't really know what it is I wanted from a VA. That's one thing that held me back from outsourcing before ~ I had no clue how I wanted to utilize another person's services. However, I found that once I sat down to really put some thought into it, I was able to get a good idea of what I wanted to get done and what would really benefit me and my online businesses. Hopefully things go well. I kind of like where this is taking me. Of course, outsourcing does mean that I'm having to pay someone else to do things that I used to do on my own. Why do this?

Well, I'm finding that it gets done faster than if I try to do everything that's going on in my head. Delegating tasks to someone else also allows me to stay focused on how I want to develop my online businesses. I don't get sidetracked with the actual "doing". Like I said, I like the direction it's taking me, I just hope everything works out. Giving someone else access to my site/blogs even if it's with their own username/password is a bit scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home