Tuesday, November 22, 2005

WAHM Recommendation

I just had to share with you a great WAHM that I've met at Mom Masterminds. Her name is Nola and her business is ClassicCreationsDesign.com. She designed the header at The Personalized Baby. She also created my e-book cover which you can see at www.AllAboutFastpitch.com.

I had family members that want to get their business website going. I'm sure they could have eventually built it themselves, but I referred them to Nola and told them to check out her services and get a quote from her. They are so thrilled with her proposal and are excited about getting their website up and running!

In my experience, Nola is always very prompt in responding to inquiries. She not only gets the job done well, but gets it done in a timely manner too! Her prices are very reasonable and I definitely recommend checking her out if your in the market for any of the services she provides.

The fact that Nola is a member at Mom Masterminds tells me that she's serious about her business. The quality of her work proves that to be true.

Great job Nola! It's been a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home