Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Working through frustration

One thing about working for yourself is that you aren't guaranteed a certain amount of pay every month or every two weeks. Although I am earning more than I did before from my at home ventures, I really want to take bigger leaps!!! It can certainly be frustrating when you don't have instant wealth ~ LOL. I know....I'm not expecting to get rich quick and if I continue at the rate I'm going I'll have a nice steady progression to where I want to be.

Right now, I feel impatient though. I want more progress sooner. But I also do not want to have to work lots more to earn lots more. After all, the whole point of being a WAHM is to have MORE time with your family. I thought about outsourcing, but I don't even know where to begin as far as finding someone to do some work for me. *Sigh* ~ I guess it's something I really need to sit down and formulate a plan for. What are my concrete goals? What is it exactly that I want to accomplish and what am I going to do to get there? I've got long term goals, but I need the shorter term ones to help me get there. Before I can outsource, I need to figure out what I want to outsource. Which tasks are going to get done better through outsourcing? Which ones, by outsourcing, are going to give me the most for my money? What is it that's going to take my business to the next level?

Thoughts to ponder....lots of questions and not too many answers. It's definitely something for me to work through. I think sorting it out will ease some of the frustration and impatience I'm feeling at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home