Thursday, October 27, 2005

Debt - Ugh! New Goal!

Debt ~ It's so easy to get into and so tough to get out of. Just two years ago, DH and I had no credit card balances. Now we've definitely got more than I'd like. Therefore, my new BIG goal is to get rid of all our credit card debt by the end of next year. That means I'm really going to start working my at home businesses!

We're also going to have to start getting creative with earning $$$. Before, when just DH worked I had time to look for other ways to earn $$$. Now that we both work it's easy to get caught up in just taking your paycheck and making ends meet with that. There are probably other opportunities out there, we just haven't been looking for them. If we are going to "pay ourselves first", we better keep up with finding ways to get the bills paid as well.

Wish me luck in my quest to get rid of credit card debt by the end of 2006! Anyone want to join me in this challenge and get rid ot your debt too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home