Thursday, October 06, 2005

Goal Update ~ Press Release and Article

A while back I posted goals of writing another article and finishing my very first press release. Well, last night and this afternoon I submitted my very first press release to the two local newspapers. We'll see if either one is interested.

I did finish another article and I posted in on my site. It's also posted on another fastpitch softball site already and will probably be posted in a sports blog soon as well.

So Yippee! I accomplished both of those goals this week. Now I'm trying to figure out how to organize my business time so that I can concentrate a bit more on Dynamite Sports. Right now, that's where I'm getting paid most. So at Mom Masterminds, they said to spend more time on "money-making" tasks and possibly outsource your other tasks. Now I have to work on a plan to execute that piece of knowledge I picked up. I'm probably doing way too much on my softball site. I need to step back re-prioritize and do things in a more efficient, more productive manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home