Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Website WAHM Signs Up with AWeber

Since I'm now implementing the "newsletter" part of my Fastpitch Website, I needed a good program that would allow my to create a sign-up form and manage my list. At first I tried a few free ones. Well, one of those had a limit to the number of people that could join my list. I only had 3 with that program and I was already at 25% of my capacity. Time to change real fast! Then I tried another freebie www.ymlp.com ~ it was alright. I could easily customize my forms, but I did NOT like what my visitors saw once they hit the submit button (ads and such). So I gave in and signed up with AWeber ~ a company recommended by a number of ladies at Mom Masterminds. AWeber says they have Fast, reliable, and greater than 99.34% email deliverability. So we'll see how things go with AWeber ~ one thing that I DON'T like is that my existing subscribers, who have all already confirmed their subscription with me, must do so again in order for me to add them to my AWeber list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home