Saturday, September 24, 2005

Mailing list growing

I'm so glad I signed up with Aweber to help me manage my mailing list. I never thought it would be growing this fast. I know it's not growing as quickly as other people's mailing list, but it's definitely growing faster than I ever thought it would. I thought I might have about 30 people by the end of the year. I'm pretty sure I'll have over 30 by mid-October! I'm getting an average of about 3 sign ups per day ~ it's such a cool thing for me to see another sign up notification in my inbox. LOL ~ see, I'm not all that difficult to please. :) It's amazing how a small change to the way I present signing up for my mailing list has affected the number of people joining. When I first added that option to my website I had no sign ups for 3 weeks. I made the change a voila! Average of 3 per day. Thanks again Mom Masterminds for the tips on increasing subscribers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home