Monday, September 19, 2005

New Websites up and running

Of course, I'm continuing to work on these sites, but they are up and running. The first site has to do with our dogs. We have pictures and profiles of them because we stud the males. Anyway ~ that site is www.808BluePitbull.com ~ yes, we have pitbulls. In fact, we have 3 of them. One female and two males. They are all blue and have great temperments.

The other site is the one I wrote about in the last post. I built it over the weekend and am still looking for a few things I can add to improve it. So far though, I like the look of it. That site is www.my-custom-silicone-bracelet.com. I think it's a fun idea and I'm actually looking into doing something with custom silicone bracelets for business promotion. Because of that idea, I'm not looking into different offline promotional opportunities for both AllAboutFastpitch.com and www.808BluePitbull.com ~ we'll see how that goes.

If you told me 6 months ago that I would have built 3 websites by the end of the year, I wouldn't have believed you for a second. Now I really feel like a "Website WAHM"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home