Monday, October 03, 2005

Yay - SE Ranking for Dog Website

Cool ~ the search engines finally found our Blue Pitbull Website! I originally decided to build it so that DH could get excited with me about SE Rankings and about me being on the computer working on a website. LOL ~ it now ranks highly on MSN for two of the main keywords I wanted to rank for! It also ranks #1 on Yahoo for "Blue Pitbull Studs". It's cool, but I'm a bit jealous because my fastpitch softball site, which is my baby, doesn't even rank that well and it's been around much longer. I've also put a heck of a lot more hours into it! Oh well. That's okay, it's nice to know that what I'm learning about SEO does work. Of course this site still doesn't rank very highly on Google, but it has been indexed by Google so that's a start. I don't expect much from Google yet though because the site is so new. Hopefully, one day, Google will like 808BluePitbull.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home