Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Google visits to website

Like I said before, I'm not all that hard to please. I'm excited because Google is now visiting/spidering AllAboutFastpitch.com more often now. Before it was once every 3-4 days. Now Google comes by every day! Google also now "knows" about more of my incoming links and has also indexed more of my pages than before. Hopefully, this is a step in the right direction to ranking higher in Google searches.

I know I always talk about Mom Masterminds, but joining MM has really truly been the difference in kick starting my online business and getting things moving in the right direction. It's not an "overnight fix" but is, in my opinion, an invaluable resource and mentoring tool. I can't believe that once I "graduate" in a year, I'll be able to continue using MM resources for FREE! It's well worth the cost and my increase in business more than pays for my Mom Masterminds membership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home