Thursday, October 13, 2005

Website WAHM and writer?

I was just asked, yesterday, if I'd be interested in writing sports related articles for a local magazine. Yikes! I really don't see myself as a writer. It's not what I love to do, but I do find it easier when I'm writing about sports. The magazine is published every other month, so there wouldn't be pressure to write every week or anything like that. I think I can handle it. It'll certainly be an interesting experience and I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try. I'll definitely blog about it again if I actually do begin writing for this magazine.

For now, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. They've given me a topic, but said they would also tell me the direction or focus they would like for the article. So that's what I'm waiting for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home