Wednesday, October 26, 2005

1st Article ~ On track

I'm just about done with my very first article for the local magazine that asked me to write for them. My deadline isn't until Nov. 14th, so I think I'll just hang on to it for a bit and read it over again if a few days. Sometimes it's good to go back to a project after a bit of a break. I'm also asking a friend, who works for the magazine, to look it over and tell me what he thinks. So we'll see what feedback he has before I go back to it and make final revisions.

ON Track ~ also, I'm on track to earn another check from Google this month!!! I'm so excited. I just earned my very first check last month and that took me about 5 months to do. When I earned that first check, my next goal was to earn a check every month. I can't believe that I'm on track to do that already! I'm so thankful for Mom Masterminds ~ without them, I wouldn't be at this point. Much of my increase in earnings is due to the training and mentoring I receive there.

For any of you WAHMs out there with an online business, or if you're thinking of starting an online business ~ I highly, highly recommend getting involved with Mom Masterminds ~ they are offering a FREE 9-day eCourse right now that you can take advantage of. If you'd like me to answer questions about MM ~ I'd be more than happy to do that for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home