Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Presentation - how it went

Well I got through my first big presentation! I did get nervous, but doing the presentation was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I'm getting more and more comfortable speaking in front of groups. In fact, the thing I liked least about the presentation was that I didn't have enough time! I actually wanted to stay up in front of this group longer and talk more ~ LOL.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any sales right then and there, but I did pick up "Contact Sheets" from a most of the Athletic Directors that were at the meeting. The Contact Sheet gives me their contact information along with the products that they are interested in. About 1/4 of them checked off every product! Some didn't check off anything at all. I will follow up with all of them and try to close sales. I will also talk with those that didn't check of products to find out if it's because they aren't interested at this time or if it's because they felt the product wouldn't benefit them.

As far as talking in front of groups, I'm actually looking forward to my first seminar. I'm doing a Student-Athlete and College Recruiting Seminar for a local soccer club during the first week of November. I think it'll be a lot of fun! Rick Wire, the President of Dynamite Sports, did tell me that he thinks once I do a seminar I'll be hooked because it's so fun. I think he's probably right about that. We'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home