Thursday, November 03, 2005

Seminar was AWESOME!

I know I said I wasn't going to be around because of my trip, but I had to say one more thing before I go. The seminar I did last night (the very first one I did all on my own) ~ was UNBELIEVABLE! I had sooooo much fun! Yes, me, who couldn't stand speech class in high school ~ I enjoyed, thoroughly, getting up in front of about 60 people and doing this hour long Student-Athlete and College Recruiting Seminar. You know you've found something you really, really like when you do things you never thought you'd be doing just because you believe in it so much. Okay, I just had to share that before I go.

Also, as I am packing...I know so last minute....I realized that I can take my laptop with me on the trip. :) ~ I don't know if the hotel will have wireless access, but if it does, I'll at least be checking e-mail. LOL ~ I probably won't be posting, but who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home