Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Seminar Tonight & Trip Tomorrow

WooHoo! I've got a Student-Athlete and College Recruiting Seminar tonight ~ can't wait! Then tomorrow afternoon, DH, my son, and I fly out to Maui for a pre-season high school softball trip. I didn't even pack yet ~ yikes! I think it's time to check out that Mom Masterminds audio course on "Getting Organized and Managing Clutter"!

I've also got a new idea swimming around in my head for yet another website. Hmmm....we'll let it stew over the weekend and see what happens. :)

Because of the trip, I won't be around until Monday. So no new posts until then.....or maybe I'll have something to write about when I get back from Maui on Sunday night, but don't hold your breath ~ :). Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home