Tuesday, November 08, 2005

WAHM Stress!!!

You think being gone a few days isn't such a big deal; especially when you clear your "to do" list before you go. Well, let me tell you, I'm stressing! So many things came up while I was gone that I have to deal with now. Some are work related, some business related, and some personal. I lost my license. Don't even ask...LOL. Then, my car isn't working right. I have to get the trans fixed. That means rental car! Well, without a license, you can't get a rental car. So I had to go down to the Dept. of Motor Vehicles so I could get a duplicate license so that I could rent a car while my car is in the shop. *sigh* I didn't get to work until after 1:00 and I had so much to do. I couldn't really stay late because I had to be home in time to pick up the kids from school. So now I'm home and I brought some work with me. Needless to say, it's been a very long day. We also have new puppies that I need to get in the paper this week and my son's birthday party in less than a month that I need to finalize plans for. There's a lot more going on, but that's about the jist of it.

Whew ~ I need a vacation! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

General Rule of thumb from regluar business travelers: When you arrive home, you need to figure 2 days to "catch up" for every one day you missed.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home