Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Will I make it this month?

Last month I was able to earn a Google AdSense check with just the earnings from October. I would love to do it again this month, but I have a feeling I'm not going to make it. I'm really not that far off target. However, last month, I consistently earned the amount I needed to per day to make the cut. But this month, I'm having a bunch of "low" days....so it looks like I'm not even close to making it. Then next thing you know I have a huge day and that puts me pretty close to where I need to be. It's such a tease!

I'd like those huge days to come twice a week instead of just once....then I'd know that I'll probably make it. Another thing that works against me is the Thanksgiving holiday ~ I'm prettty sure traffic at my site will be slow over that weekend as people will be out and about doing other things. Less traffic means less AdSense clicks and less earnings.

Anyway ~ stayed tuned to see if I make it this month. As of today, the 15th I've earned 47% of what I need to earn a check for the month of November. If I don't make it, then the earnings will just carry over to December and a check will be sent out after the end of December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home