Sunday, December 11, 2005

Baby sitting blues

The most difficult thing about working outside the home is finding a baby sitter! Before I began working my "outside the home" job, I did say that if it was too much of a problem, I just wouldn't work. Well, it's just about getting to that point.

I lost a sitter (I was using two) and now only have a sitter two days out of the week. I'm sure if I tried, I could find another sitter. However, I don't like leaving my son with people who are not family, and honestly, I'm tired of bouncing him around. He's been cared for by my SIL, DH's cousin, my neighbor, and sometimes he comes to work with me. It's never been consistent for very long and I just don't feel comfortable changing his "routine", if you can call it that, again.

I'm really not sure what I'm going to do, but maybe this will catapult me into full-time WAHM status much quicker than I originally planned. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home