Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's a new month

Can you believe it? The first month of the year has already come and gone. Last week was a very busy week with our softball state tournament pretty much taking up all of my time. On top of that I am currently caring for my nephew while his parents get their custody arrangement settled. So I have my son, 2 years old, and my nephew who is 16 months old. Right now, I'm limiting my time on the computer because I don't want to take my eyes off my nephew for too long. He doesn't quite know what the rules of the house are (what he can and cannot touch) and his is constantly looking for things to put in his mouth. The other night, one minute he's sitting by DH and I watching tv, the next he's throwing DH's cell phone in the toilet!

So anyway - been kinda busy, but should only have to watch him for a few more days. After that, I can get back on the ball with blogging and business!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home