Sunday, January 14, 2007

WooHoo - New Report Done!

Yes! I'm finally putting out another info product of my own. It's been a long time since I've done this, so I'm excited. What a way to kick on the New Year. This report is not going to make me rich. It's just a short $23 pager that isn't going to break anyone's pocketbook, but will, hopefully generate a nice little additional flow of income.

Doing the product wasn't so hard this time because it's basically a compilation of information from surveys that I've distributed, HOWEVER, getting the sales page and the fulfillment page, and the autoresponder set-up did take some time. I just hope I did everything right so that the process flows like I think it will.

Anyway - this product is set to launch on Monday, January 15th. So we'll see how it goes. I know it's a holiday, but it's these "not-so-big" holidays that seem to be good days for me. I guess people are home, but don't have any big holiday plans, so they are on the web instead!

Wish me luck!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home