Monday, December 18, 2006

Five Things You Didn't Know About Me

Accckkkk. I've been tagged again by Mila Sidman and this time I have to list 5 things about me that you didn't know.

1. I like chili without beans
2. My christmas tree this year is green (I mean the lights and decorations on it are green)
3. My oldest daughter has been away from home for almost 2 weeks and I don't have a clue what day she'll be back on or even if she'll be back in time for Christmas
4. My refridgerator is broken (good thing we have one in the garage too)
5. I have never played in the snow

Now I get to tag other people!

Sassay Mom
Angela Wills
Jaime Bourne

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hey I heard on the radio a real Christmas tree in Hawaii will run you around $90 (here they are about $15-$30), is that true?? Is your tree real or fake ;)..

See what happens when you tell people stuff they don't know, then want to know more, LOL.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

LOL Angela,

Actually, we got our tree for about $50, but it was only a 6-7 ft tree (noble fir). The big complaint this year seems to be not being able to find 8-9 ft trees. I think my SIL said they got one from a place where the flock it for you and they paid $150. So I guess it just depends on what size you want, what type of tree you want, and where you go.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay so I'm slow because I've been vacationing here at home. So nice to be back where it's warm!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home