Monday, December 18, 2006

Almost done shopping

I actually have just a few more people on my Chrismas list: My mother and father in law, my husband, and I just need to buy the kids a few more things. That's it. For me, that's pretty good. I've even finished a bunch of wrapping, but I do need to go out and get more wrapping paper and more bows. I do have enough tape and "To and From" tags but am running short on those other essential gift wrapping needs.

Today, I'm off to the post office to mail a present. I'm on my way to Costco to pick up an enlargement I go printed for DH. I'll also try to find a frame for this picture and make this part of his gift. Then I guess I should also go an get those gift wrapping things I need. Hmmm....will I do any business stuff today. Maybe, maybe not - all I know is if I do, it won't be until later on today. Thankfully, there's nothing pressing to take care of . My new radio show is already up and e-mails have been very slow as it seems most other people are busy with the holidays too.

That's what I love about working from home. For the most part, you can pre-plan and make time for your personal life when necessary. So what are you up to today? This day that is EXACTLY one week from Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home