Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I am a MOM

My oldest daughter is quite independant. She's only 10, but when she wants something, she'll find a way to make the plans. So earlier this year, she talked about going to PA this December to see snow. I knew it might happen and was actually excited that she may be able to go. I even really wanted her to go because I knew she had her heart set on it, but now that she's there, I'm thinking about her all the time. What is she doing? Is she freezing her butt off? Is she being good? I don't worry about her much when she's here. I see her every day, I know she's alright. I didn't think I'd worry so much when she was gone. I knew she could handle being away and wanted to go. But I guess this is just part of being a MOM - Moms worry, Moms obsess. I was so glad when I got the call at 5:00 this morning that she got there okay.

Now I have to take care of her puppy while she's gone ;P. As happy as I am that she got to go, I can't wait for her to get back and she hasn't even been gone 24 hours! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home