Thursday, November 02, 2006

I really am 5'2"

I went to the doctor the other day and you know what I found out? I'm 5'2" and a quarter! Hah! All this time I didn't even think I was 5'2" although that's what I tell everyone. I swear the last time I had my height taken I was barely 5'2" if that. Of course, that was quite a long time ago, but I was sure I had stopped growing years before that. When the heck did I pick up the other 1/4 inch? LOL

So I'm actually not lying on my driver's license? I was so surprised when the nurse told me how tall I was. Hmmm....now I'm wondering if she read the measurement wrong. Maybe she got confused when she looked at the numbers. Well, whatever the case, I'm sticking with that official, doctor's office measurement of my height. :) Not only am I 5'2" - I'm 5'2" and a 1/4! See I really am quite easy to please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home