Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Affordable Web Hosting for WAHMs

One of the things many WAHMs ask is "Who should I use for web hosting?"

Well, if you've been to my site www.StacieMahoe.com, you'll see that I have a number of different websites. You know what's cool? I found a web hosting service that allows me to host ALL of those domains for one low, affordable price! All of my sites are hosted by MomWebs. MomWebs is run by a WAHM for WAHMs.

But the thing I love MOST about MomWebs is the unbelievable customer service I get there. Their support department is always quick to answer my inquiries, even on nights and on weekends. So even if I were able to find a cheaper hosting solution for all my domains, I probably wouldn't switch because I know with MomWebs, I have the support I need. I've been with them for over a year and haven't had any problems with server downtime at all.

The other thing I like about Mom Webs Hosting Service is that web stats is included in the package. No more searching for or paying for stat programs to track your sites activity and usage. With MomWebs it's all included. There are a number of different reports you can access at any time.

There are other great things about MomWebs, but I don't want to overwhelm you with information - just go check them out for yourself! Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home