Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What a weekend

Well, I hope you had a lovely weekend. My weekend was quite busy and included a baby's 1st birthday party where I got to eat lots of good Hawaiian food and my fill of Chantilly cake! Then on Saturday, we took our youngest daughter to an audition, visited our dog who is in Hawaii's Animal Quarantine, and went to town to take my daughter to a class.

DH's sister was also in town for the weekend for the baby's party so it was nice to see her and her husband this weekend. They are trying to have their first baby and I really hope they have some good news soon. I think they just need to relax about it and not try so hard. I'm crossing my fingers for them and hoping they get some good news during the next month or so.

I also found out something this weekend that is giving me new focus for business and for my home life as well. I have some inspiration to really "get it together" and "take care of business" in both areas. I'm not ready to share what this new inspiration is just yet, but I'm sure I'll let you in on the information sooner or later. Anyway - it's a great feeling to sit down and plan and actually take action. I say it all the time "If you don't like the way something is going, do something about it" but that's easier said that done sometimes. I'd like the kids to clean up after themselves more, I'd like to be more productive in business, etc, but now I am on a mission to actually accomplish these things instead of just "wanting" them to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home