Monday, September 11, 2006

The kids are home and 9-11

Can you believe it's been 5 years? Even way over here in Hawaii we were affected by 9-11. From what I understand the NFL football games that are going on tonight will do a little something to pay tribute. I don't really have much to say about it. I just hope those most affected are recovering well. So many lives were lost - it's a reminder to cherish the loved ones you have and also the time you have.

The kids - the kids are now off track. They will be home unti the beginning of October. This means I get to sleep in, but it also means that I have to find things for them to do and control the chaos. LOL - it's funny, most moms are adjusting to "back to school" and my kids are back home. They started school on July 7th, so this is their first intersession. They'll have another in December (they're off for the whole month) and one more in March (3 week break).

We'll see if I'll be able to get work done. I actually think it may be a bit easier. My son loves cruising with his sisters, so maybe I can get some work done while he's up instead of having to wait for him to take a nap. We'll see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think a year long school would be so cool. Course, we are homeschooling and that's the route we are planning on taking. LOL

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home