Wednesday, August 30, 2006

This week has been a business struggle

I've been so tired this week. It all started with a late night on Saturday. Then we woke up relatively early on Sunday morning (7:30). I did get to take a nap that afternoon, but I was still very tired when we woke up at 4:45 on Monday morning to start DH's new exercise rountine.

I haven't gotten up that early in a long, long time. So needless to say, I was tired on Monday and didn't get a whole lot of work done. Then on Monday night we found out about my youngest daughter's audition with Disney on Sunday. She has to memorize a short monologue by then. It's about 8 sentences long. I was busy yesterday preparing for her audition (filling out agent comment form and prepping her "resume"). We worked on her monologue last night. Hopefully if we work on it every day, she'll have it down by Sunday. I just hope I don't stress her out because she sort of already has most of it, but when she starts thinking too much because she's worried about saying the wrong thing, she ends up with big pauses. Anyway, that's a whole different subject.

Last night, I went to a slow pitch softball game. It was at 6:45 and it gave me some good exercise. This morning, DH and I woke up at 4:45 for our morning workout. I so did not want to get up. But I'm glad I did because it was a good session. Wednesday is usually not a very productive day because it's my short day. The kids are only in school until 1:15, but my son usually doesn't end up falling asleep for his nap until about 12:30-12:45, so that doesn't give me a whole lot of uninterrupted work time. On other days, he'll go down at 11:30-11:45, but for some reason that never seems to happen on a Wednesday. I just may have to change my "day off" from Friday to Wednesday. We'll see.

Though this has been a "slow" work week for me, thanks to my auto-responder, it's still been a good week. I got a lot of response from the message I sent out yesterday. There's not a lot of sales in it, but it got a lot of people back to the site. My AdSense this week is pretty good. The message that was sent out also introduced my new talk radio show which got some sign-ups, some people subscribing to the feed, etc. so that's cool. I love automation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home