Tuesday, August 15, 2006

YeeHaw! I'm an MM Graduate

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year already! I am now officially a Mom Masterminds Graduate! I still feel like I'm learning every day and that will probably never stop. When I look back to when I first joined Mom Masterminds, my business was very, very different than what it is today. I only had one website. Now if you go to www.StacieMahoe.com you'll see how much I've grown. From not even having a mailing list to having 1227 subscribers as of today; from not understanding article marketing to making it a regular part of my business; from earning $100 through AdSense in 4-5 months to earning 3 times that much every single month; from making 0 affiliate sales ever to having affiliate commissions coming in the door each and every month - these are the things that have happened since I joined Mom Masterminds.

So it is with great honor and pride that I share with you my graduation certificate!



And one of the best parts of being a graduate - lifetime use of all MM resources at no additional charge. That's right, from here on out, my MM membership is FREE! You can't beat that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home