Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yes! A rainy day

Ahhhh - this feels so nice! A rainy day in the middle of a hot summer. It's great to be able to sit at home without sweating. :) See, I'm not so difficult to please. Give me a little rain and I'm smiling. This also means I don't have to water my yard today. However, I do have one request. Stop raining early enough so that the field is still playable come 5:00 for my daughter's softball practice.

We will probably go visit our puppy this afternoon if DH gets off work early. He's at the animal quarantine since he came in from California. I can't wait until he gets out, but he has to stay there until the end of November.

In WAHM news:
So things are going well. I feel like I have some direction again and my creative juices are flowing nicely. Because of that, I feel the need even more, to become efficient and outsource more so that I can get everything done well and in a timely manner because working on these new ideas sort of stems the flow of new ones KWIM? I need to know these ideas are taken care of before I allow myself to come up with more and evaluate them. If I'm trying to do everything myself and I go from idea to idea, nothing gets completed. If I don't go from idea to idea because I'm focusing only on the current idea, my creative flow stops and I feel stuck. I'm sure many of you can relate. So as I continue to grow and grow, I'm finding that yes, outsourcing is necessary if I'm going to get things done well and continue growth at the pace I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home