Monday, July 17, 2006

Why must creativity come in spurts?

I get to those points when I feel like no new ideas are popping into my head, then WAHM (no pun intended) they come all at once. Then I need to sit down and jot them all down so I don't lose them, prioritize them, and then work on them. Life would be so much easier if ideas came one at a time. Then you would be able to focus so much easier! LOL

Anyway - this is a good thing. I've actually got some ideas on articles which hasn't happened in a while. I've just been overthinking it too much feeling like I have to write a multiple page e-book all the time which is not the case. I'm finding that if I just jot my thoughts down, those thoughts are more than enough to eventually make up an article.

One resource that I've just recently looked into and love is Jimmy D. Brown's List and Traffic. Previously I discarded it because I thought it must be expensive - not sure where I got that idea from. Anyway, in my first day there, I found the resources quite thought provoking and helpful. I especially like the easy to understand, practical steps that are outlined for things like article writing, e-book writing, or writing messages for your newsletter. It was exactly what I needed to get my creative juices flowing again! I'm so looking forward to learning even more about applying the tips there to help my online profits grow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home