Monday, June 26, 2006

Planning - My To Do List

Surprise, surprise - I've found myselft to be much more effecient when I take a few minutes every now and then to sit down and do some planning. Sometimes it's brainstorming, sometimes it's simply jotting down a to do list. Are you planning? Or do you just sort of do whatever comes to mind on a certain day when it comes to your at home business? I know I need to do it more, but I'm slowly by slowly getting more organized, doing more planning, and hopefully beginning to work much smarter than harder. :)

So, with that in mind, here is a bit of my "to do" list:

1. Create some real, helpful, and free tips for my Pitbull newsletter subscribers.
2. Revamp my Pitbull Training message list in my auto-responder to help more and "sell" less.
3. Continue to add to my inspirational quote auto-responder series.
4. Review my fastpitch softball site for additional ways to better integrate the affiliate programs I promote.
5. Do some marketing for my softball site (article marketing or sweetie stuff).

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger PetiteMommy said...

Sometimes I have a list and sometimes I just do whatever I can with the time I have..like whatever is most important with the time I have which as of late has not been much.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home