Sunday, June 11, 2006

Love my laptop

I've had my laptop for a while, but I'm just lovin' it now that I've straightened up my kitchen a bit. On one side of the kitchen I'm cooking dinner, and on the opposite counter I'm typing this blog post! How cool is that? I really like the freedom my laptop gives me. DH and the kids can have computer time (on the desktop) and I can still get work done. Plus I just figured out how to print from my laptop to the printer that's connected to my desktop so that's a cool new trick I'm having fun with. It surprised my daughter sometimes because she'll be typing something on the desktop and next to her the printer will start going off and spitting out printed pages. The first time she was like, "Mom! What's going on? How is the printer printing?" LOL

Anyway - just had to share that I love my laptop. I know some of you out there also have laptops and enjoy yours as well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home