Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Got Business Cards?

Finally! This is something that is long overdue. I finally ordered business cards today from Vista Print. Part of the reason I was waiting was that I wanted to set-up my website first so that I could include that url on my business card. I know you're saying, "But you already have websites!"

Yes, I do, but I wanted to set up StacieMahoe.com and I finally got that up and running today! Well, most of it anyway. I have two more page to finish up for the final touches and it'll be done. I'm sure I'll have it completed by the time I have the business cards to start passing out. Anyway - I'm excited about both things. What I did was put StacieMahoe.com as the business name on the card and in the url, I was able to put the address to my opt-in page for my softball site. Since softball is my main love and focus, I wanted there to be something on the card about softball. I think it works out rather well.

People will still know to visit StacieMahoe.com if they want to know more about what I do and there is also the link to FreeFastpichTips.com for when I give it out to softball people! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home