Friday, June 02, 2006

Best Mom-Related Blogs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I don't know if you've noticed, but to me, Fridays seem like a rather "slow" day online. There never seems to be quite as much forum activity on Fridays.

So if you're a bit bored today, you may find some entertainment reading a few mom/family related blogs.

But if you're anything like me, I usually don't read a blog unless I see it as a link at another blog that I already read. In other words, I usually read blogs that are recommended to me. That's why I was glad to see a new thread at Moms Talk Forum called "What's your favorite blog for moms?"

If you're looking for a cool new blog to read, check out that thread and see which ones other moms enjoy. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home