Sunday, June 04, 2006

Summer and Graduations!

This is the time of year when I feel like time just flies! Another school year has come and gone and the next time my girls are in school they'll be in the next grade up. They grow so fast. Not to mention it's also graduation time. This weekend I saw a number of girls that I coach graduate - I can remember when they were just freshman. It's so weird to think that I won't see them at the school any more.

I don't know about you, but while I'm looking forward to summer and spending time with the kids, I'm also a little worried that they'll drive me crazy. That's why I'm doing some work tonight. Usually I do it while they are at school, since they won't be at school, I may not have the same kind of work time available. Since I don't have to wake up as early tomorrow morning to take them to school, I figured I'd stay up a little later to get some work done tonight. Plus right now, the house is quieter than it will ever be during the day.

As far as day time goes, I'm going to have to get creative to keep the kids busy (and learning) throughout the weeks they are home. They are only on break for about 5 weeks, so I normally don't put them in any kind of summer program or summer school.

What are your plans for the summer?

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home