Saturday, June 03, 2006

DH and daughter on Magazine Cover!

Alright, some of you might have already read about this at Moms Talk Forum because I did a post there, but I figured this was worthy of a blog post. My husband and my daughter are on the cover of a local magazine called Island Family Magazine.

Click here to see the magazine

I think it looks great! But of course I'm a bit biased - LOL. I honestly don't remember submitting the photo. However, the photo is about 2 years old and if I did submit it, I probably did so over a year ago. I'll have to get another copy of the magazine so that I can save it as a keepsake. The one I have is a bit bent up from family and friends passing it around wanting to see it.

Anyway - just a proud momma/wife wanting to share!

Technorati tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home