Thursday, June 08, 2006

Training my VA Tomorrow

Well, I don't know if I can consider her a VA since she lives right down the road. More like a plain old assistant! But anyway, tomorrow I meet with her to go over exactly what I want her to help me with. For now, we're starting off small, she's just going to contribute to two of my blogs each week.

Eventually, she is going to help with directory listings or other marketing efforts as well as adding articles. I'm so excited to be moving along with getting help. Right now I'm starting to feel like all these "little" tasks are holding me back from moving forward. So, I'm going to take the advice I got at MM and outsource those things, so that I can spend my time on things that earn me $$$.

I'm also seriously thinking about getting someone to come by and upkeep our back yard. Our front yard, not so bad, maybe just some help with weeds, but our back yard needs work. DH just admitted that he really doesn't want to do it and I know I can't do it all. After all, he's the one that wanted the yard and I specifically told him that I don't do yards. It would have been fine with me to live in a townhouse forever. But since now I know that we aren't going to constantly upkeep it all on our own, I'm going to start looking for help with that too.

Here's to becoming more productive and getting things done!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger HART (1-800-HART) said...

Good Luck! We moved into a townhouse Condo .. so we wouldn't have to do yard work :) Okay .. I lied .. I pushed to move into a Condo so I wouldn't have to cut grass .. My wife wanted the townhouse style so we can still get a little backyard for the puppies.

Only thing is .. as soon as we moved in .. I converted it to a stone patio and colored green and white stones where the grass used to be .. so there would be no grass to cut .. by me.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home