Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wow - 2nd place feels awesome!

Being an athlete, I don't think there has ever been a time in my life when 2nd place feel good....until now!

My daughter, the one that was on the magazine cover , just placed 2nd in the "Girls" Category for the American Baby Photo Contest. American Baby runs contests throughout the year and announces winners every 3 months. I entered my kids last month and the winners for that time period were selected at the end of May and announced online yesterday. See the annoucement here.

According to the website, there were over 1000 entries and 43 winners. It's a bit strange how the magazine came out just before this. The photo on the magazine was something I submitted last year for a Father's Day theme contest, so the magazine cover was a complete surprise.

The pictures for the photo contest aren't posted online yet, but when they are, that 1st place girl better be really darn cute! LOL

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger PetiteMommy said...

Congrats to your daughter!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home