Saturday, June 24, 2006

Preschool Graduation Day

Today my youngest daughter graduated from preschool. The only one left to reach that milestone is my son. As we were standing in the rehearsal this morning, one of the parents said, "Well at least it's not their high school graduation." It was said in a way that expressed that he felt that time goes by so fast. His baby was graduating from preschool already.

Immediately the thought in my head is that, before I know it, I will be standing at her high school graduation and remember back to that moment when I stood with her at her preschool graduation rehearsal thinking that time will go by faster than I expect.

For now, I'm the proud mama of a preschool graduate. They all had teal caps and gowns. It was so cute. My other two girls didn't wear caps and gowns to their preschool graduations so that was something different. My daughter's teachers also asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up so that they could announce it as she received her diploma. At first she didn't know, but then she decided that she wanted to be a flight attendant like her aunty. So we'll see what the future holds. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some pictures later. Congratulations Seagull Preschool Class of 2006! (126 students total!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home