Monday, June 26, 2006

Plan to get X Site Pro

After all the wonderful things I've heard about X Site Pro, I plan on getting it before the summer is over. If it saves as much time as everyone says, I'm sure it's worth it. I've even gone to the X Site Pro site to read a little more about it - it sounds like it will save me a lot of time and headache once I get it set up. Because I have a portal website with lots of content that I constantly add to, I know it'll help me out. My fear is just getting started with it and setting everything up. I'm just worried I won't use it to it's fullest and get everything I can out of it. It does allow you to try it for a full year though. If it doesn't work out, I can always get my money back. So that's cool. It looks like my earnings this month will be better than expected, so maybe I'll be able to dive in to this new tool sooner than I thought. I just hope I'm up for the challenge of the learning curve with this program.

Maybe I just need a kick in the butt!. I know this will be good for me. I just have to buy it and get to work with it! When I do switch over, I'll be sure to let you know how it's working for me. Until then, I'm still copying existing pages on my site, then coding in changes by hand.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hi Stacie,

I have used xsitepro and I say Grab it! It really is easy to use and it saves time.

The one year Guarantee is pretty strong for a reason!

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home