Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Internet Business Manifesto

I don't even remember how I first heard about this, but I loved it. You can get it for free at http://www.strategicprofits.com/manifesto/

It's very thought provoking and think it's something all of us with online businesses should read. Once you go over that, there is also The Missing Chapter - you can get that at
http://www.strategicprofits.com/missingchapter/

I found them both to be quite interesting and after reading the missing chapter, I'm even more jazzed about my online business. It's the reminder or "kick in the butt" I needed to get the creative juices flowing again. It was a point to start at and then implement the things I learned from the Manifesto. It was a reminder that I really need a clear vision of what I want to become in my business.

Anyway - just thought I'd share because those two reports were great reading (and learning) material for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Yes I agree. I loved the manifesto. Let's be niche dominatrixes together Stacie. ;)

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home