Monday, July 24, 2006

Outsourcing - yes!

Well, actually I'm out-tasking en route to outsourcing if I like my resources. But I just sent two articles over to be polished up and written in true article form. I've also finished a special report with the help of an outsourcee. So I've got some cool things in the works that will hopefully pull in profits in the future. One thing I think I need to do more of are "list building" activities. I do some, but I haven't been making it a point to do these activities every week and that's something I need to start doing. Are you doing list building activities every week? Do you have a list?

All I know is that I'm not on overdrive to really make this whole online business thing work. I'm at the point where I am earning money, but not what I'd like. So I must really implement a solid plan to get to where I want to be. But of course, before I can do that, I have to have a solid goal of where I want to be. Can plan to get to a place if you're not sure where it is you want to go right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home