Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Aaahhhh - Got a Blackberry!

I lost my phone on Sunday. I went in to the bank to deposit checks to two different accounts. I must have put the phone down on the counter where I filled out the deposit slips and envelopes and forgot to pick it up - grrrr. It was gone pretty quick. We tried to call it - it was already off. We tried to go back, it was gone. Of course, this phone was uninsurable - so I had to buy a new one at regular retail. That stinks.

Yesterday my husband goes, just buy the Blackberry. I told him I had been thinking about it. He said to just do it. So okay, I went to the store today and was trying to decide between the Blackberry and another phone. The other phone had a camera, the Blackberry I was looking at didn't. The Blackberry costs more per month for unlimited internet access. At first the guy told me $45/month. Then he did some looking around and found out is was only $29.99/month. Just $10 more than the other phone. But the other phone had a camera......*sigh* I decided to just go with the Blackberry because the other phone just had a regular keypad which would probably get frustrating. The sales guy said I have 30 days to try it out. If I feel the Blackberry is "too much" for me, I can come back and get the other phone (same price, but less per month for unlimited media access). So now I have a new goal to earn an extra $30.00 per month as this "media bundle" I added to my service plan is going to be a business expense.

Oh, the Blackberry is also uninsurable, but they said I can insure it through my homeowners insurance since it's a pda. That reminds me, I need to call the insurance company.

So - I just may be blogging from my phone one day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home