Monday, August 07, 2006

Must be Monday

I'm sitting here at my computer with time to work and nothing is coming to mind. I think that's because I stayed up last night taking care of the things that I had scheduled for today. I already finished taking care of e-mail. My blogging is done for the day. I updated my sites yesterday because I couldn't wait for today, so I don't know what else to do. I suppose I could do some article marketing, but right now I don't feel like writing so I know I won't do my best work. I suppose if work is more or less taken care of, I should go do something to be productive around the house. Goodness knows there's quite a bit that can be done there. :)

So, until my son takes his nap, I will stay away from the computer and tend to other things. Quite a different routine for a Monday. But as business owners, we must learn to adjust! So off to laundry I go and maybe while I do my housework, I'll come up with some new business ideas to begin. I do have tasks set up in my Outlook program, but all those tasks are reminders for future.

On the home front though, I do have quite a bit to do: go to the bank, buy laundry soap, wash lots of clothes, call the dr.'s office to refill a prescription, check on the dogs we are trying to breed, and probably a few other things I can't think of off the top of my head. I guess I better get going!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynette said...

I know how you feel Stacie. I've been rather burnt out the last week. No clue where that came from just come out and smacked me in the face.

9:31 AM  
Blogger PetiteMommy said...

Sounds like you got everything done early and you have free time. I've been feeling really blah lately and most of my writing SUCKS! LOL!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home