Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My First Teleseminar Coming Up

Well, I'm not giving the teleseminar, but I am hosting it. It's going to happen on Monday and I'm really looking forward to it. With so many mom businesses utilizing audio, I've been contemplating ways to use it in my business as well. Podcasts and teleseminars come to mind, but I don't have experience with producing either. This teleseminar opportunity just sort of fell in my lap when another softball business contacting me about doing it together. It's great because they are doing all the work: securing the lines, creating the opt-in and thank you pages, scripting the autoresponder messages, etc. I love it!

This will be the first time I am on a call for softball related purposes. It also the first time I'm in a host type position in a teleseminar. We are recording this call and will make it available for download after it's done. I'm just excited to be able to "get my feet wet" with this type of endeavor.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home