Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Thinking about Audio Acrobat

I think adding audio to my business would be so much fun! Talking about softball topics all the time - how fun would that be? But I guess my hesitation is trying to figure out how to best begin. Do I do teleseminars? Do I do podcasts? Should I do a Fastpitch Talk Radio?

I know I can talk about softball all day long, but would it be something my visitors are interested in? Of course, eventually I want to create paid audio products probably through teleseminars, but I think the best way to do that is to get help from recognized softball experts out there. Have them contribute and put something together. But then I have to figure out what's in it for them so that it can be an offer they can't refuse. I'm just so uncreative when it comes to this sort of thing. I also don't want to burden myself too much with timelines and having to do something all the time right off the bat KWIM? If I do a podcast or Talk Radio, it should be a regular thing. I don't know if I'm up for that. That's why I figured teleseminar would be cool, but then I would need to get others to help in order to do that which is not always easy. Which is why I went back to just doing audios on my own - then it's just up to me right? But that leans more toward Talk Radio and Podcast than it does teleseminar.

So....as you can see, I really need to think this thing out. I should probably start with askin my visitors and subscribers what they think and get ideas from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home