Monday, August 21, 2006

Cheerios are the best

I love Cheerios and so do my kids. That's great because it's a good healthy snack for them to eat. I guess it's a good snack for me as well - better than eating ice cream all the time anyway. But have you ever tried eating cheerios and cheetos together? Maybe not at the exact same time, but take a handful of cheerios, then eat some cheetos and go back and forth? For some reason I enjoy that combination. Kinda weird huh?

I also like chips, cheese, and salsa which DH tells me doesn't go together. I like chili with no beans and I'll eat eggs if they are over easy (with rice and shoyu) or if they are in an egg salad sandwich. I will not eat them scrambled, but I do like a ham and cheese omelette with ketchup. Go figure. I also love pancakes or waffles with peanut butter and coconut syrup...yum! What about you, what funky food tastes do you have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home